Korean Assistant Main Role Responsibility
- Being the reference point for Korean guests and making sure that all of them receive a satisfying cruise experience.
- Being always available to help the various departments on board for what concerns the Korean and Korean guests care, following the Cruise Director’s and the Hotel Director’s instructions and guidelines.
- Helping as per request of the Hotel Director facilitating the communication towards the Korean guests during various on-board activities: welcoming on-board, guest service and hospitality desk, tour selling, presenting of entertainment and on-board revenues activities, bar/restaurant/buffet operations, excursion departures….
- Verbally translating two-ways between the various Department’s personnel and Managers on one side and Korean cruise guests on the other.
- Interacting with guests to absorb information that can be transmitted to the management for improved service.
- Being always present in the Restaurant, Buffet and Room Service areas during breakfast, lunch and dinner times when required in order to greet guests, accompany them to the tables and translating in case of need.
- Carrying out public relations in all areas and venues as deemed needed by Department management including, but not exclusively, the various lounges during the main daily and evening on board activities in order to constantly monitor their level of satisfaction.
- Assisting in translation in case guests should require medical treatments in the on board hospital and if language barrier should arise.
- Giving a constant feedback to the on-board management on the Korean guests satisfaction.
- Communicating to his/her Head of Department all and any feedback relating to guest complaints during the cruise, and reporting any problem to the supervisor in charge for a prompt solution.